Skip to content
Stucki Legal’s experience includes representing both acquiring and acquired parties in domestic and international business combinations of many types, including mergers, joint ventures, acquisitions, dispositions of stock or assets, raise of capital or private placements, involving public and private companies. The firm routinely advises clients in the acquisition or disposition of businesses, assets, change of control, strategies for future growth, best practices, etc. Some of our prior transactions include:
- Representation of the seller of a software company under a Contribution and Purchase Agreement for $60,000,000.00.
- Representation of the seller in the sale of a medical business under a F Reorganization (Internal Revenue Code Section 368(a)(1)(F)) to a group of investors in excess of $65,000,000.00
- Representation of a medical company in forming a joint venture with a foreign company
- Representation of a publicly traded company for various acquisitions and sale of medical practices throughout the USA.
- Representation of a controlling shareholder for strategic alliances and investments in a heavily regulated industry.
- Representation of the seller in the sale of a large transportation company to a competitor
- Representation of a parent company on rolling up affiliated businesses in preparation for a sale to venture capital or private investor.
- Representation of the seller of a nutraceutical business in excess of $18,000,000.00
- Representation of a domestic company to expand their business internationally with value added resellers and End User License Agreements
For help with Mergers & Acquisitions, contact Stucki ♦ Legal, PLLC.